Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


January 22, 2008

If Barack Obama were Jewish, instead of the Second Coming of Jesus, Part 3

Obama (shouting into his cell phone): . . . no, Mr. Presi-- . . . what? . . . no . . . no, Bill . . . Bill . . . no . . . don't say those . . . those things you've been saying about me . . . I know, I know . . . but you said . . . you said I'm "very skillful with money" and . . . no . . . no . . . of course . . . money skills are useful to a president, but Bill . . . Bill . . . you didn't . . . it wasn't meant as a . . . as a compliment to me, Bill . . . Bill . . . you know that . . . tuchis offen tish, Bill . . . Bill . . . 'cause you said . . . you said "his people" . . . my people . . . "have been good with money for millennia" . . . you . . . Bill . . . Bill . . . bis hundert zwanzig, Bill . . . but . . . but . . . you know . . . acting presidential doesn't . . . it doesn't mean acting like Ahmadinejad, Bill . . . so, Bill? . . . Bill? . . . Bill? . . . UCCH! hung up . . . gey kocken, schmuck!



Story