Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


November 12, 2007

Pillage Idiot goes to Hillary's town meeting


Yes, over there in the back?





As a young person, I'm worried about the long-term effects of global warming. How does your plan combat climate change?





Well, you should be worried, and I'm glad you asked that question. My energy plan stops the Bush Administration's degradation of the environment and makes it possible for us to breathe free again within seven years.





I'd like to follow up on that.





Chris, did you tell her she could do that?





What I'm wondering is . . .





Shut up and wait just a minute!





Chris, what kind of idiot are you? Didn't you tell her she should ask the question and sit down, you incompetent son of a bitch!





OK, ladies and gentlemen, I'm really sorry about that. I have time for one more question.





I'm wondering about how your experience screwing up a perfectly good health care plan will help you as president.





Uh . . . hey, Bill, that is so not funny!



UPDATE (11/13): Frankly, I'm surprised! (Video)

For other Bill and Hillary photo comics, start here and check the links at the bottom.