Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


May 09, 2007

A favor to my visitors

I've been surprised to find a huge number of visitors over the past day or so, many from the Far East, who've arrived from searches for "Naked News." I used to have a feature called "Naked News," in which I wrote about news stories involving naked people. But that's not what my visitors are looking for.

They're looking for information about a real news show by the same name, in which the news readers disrobe. Hey, what a concept! (What morons!)

So, as a favor to my visitors, approximately 100% of whom will never return, here's what you're looking for: Two news items about the choice of a new naked reader for the show. Don't thank me. It's all in a day's work.

Extra: From the first of the two items: "rigorous audition process" and "she knocked off fellow finalists" -- the stupid jokes are just too easy. It's like picking off the "low-hanging fruit."