Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


March 15, 2006

Dangerously incompetent

By internet standards, this is ancient news -- it happened yesterday. But allow me to mine the troves of history for a minute.

Posted yesterday by Kathryn Lopez at the Corner was a photo of Sen. Debbie Stabenow criticizing the Bush Administration while standing near a prop sign that read "Dangerously Incompetent."



Michelle Malkin followed up with her own post.



Soon there were caption contests and photoshop contests running wild through the blogosphere. Two that I came across were at Sobekpundit and GOP and College. Check them out. I submitted a photoshop entry to the latter. It was the first thing that came to mind.



Pretty lame, I would say. So feel free to send your own to Sobekpundit or GOP and College, with a copy to me.