Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


October 31, 2004

Osama bin Toast -- ONCE AGAIN!

Matt at Froggy Ruminations has looked at the new "Osama" video and concluded that he was wrong to say that Osama was dead. That's because Matt is a serious, thoughtful person. Me, I don't let facts stand in the way of a good opinion.

Here's how I see the "Osama" tape. The speaker talks about how Bush stayed with the schoolkids on September 11 to read "My Pet Goat." He trashes the PATRIOT Act. So I suspect Michael Moore lost a lot of weight by fasting during Ramadan, donned a wig and a fake beard, and shot a video.

Ha, ha! I'm just kidding, of course. Moore couldn't possibly lose all that weight in time.

So, who's tall and thin, has a long, sad-looking face, and accuses Bush of war crimes? Who charges that the Bush people are lying, crooked folks? I mean, have you read the text of "Osama's" video?

Last question: Has anyone seen John Kerry and Osama at the same time?