Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


September 20, 2007

The dangers of externomingent acts

What is it with the Croatians, anyway? Last year, a Croatian lumberjack gets a kidney transplant from a woman and suddenly starts doing housework.

And now, a Croatian biker, minding his own business, does his own business outside and gets hit by lightning. Bad enough, but after waking up in the hospital, he has a chat with the doctors.

"Doctors said the lightning went through my body and because I was wearing rubber boots it earthed itself through my penis."
Maybe he was wearing rubbers on the wrong part of his body.

But it seems all's well that ends well:
"Thankfully, the doctors said that there would be no lasting effects, and my penis will function normally eventually."
Although if I were in his place, I'd definitely check out that word "eventually."

(via HotAir)