Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


January 16, 2006

Monty Python goes to Croatia

Stjepan Lizacic, a Croatian lumberjack, has sued his local health authority. Why? Because he was given a kidney transplant from a woman instead of a man. And? According to Lizacic, he "started 'enjoying housework and knitting' after he was given a female kidney."

I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay.
I sleep all night and I work all day.
Lizacic says: "I have developed a strange passion for female jobs like ironing, sewing, washing dishes, sorting clothes in wardrobes and even knitting."
I cut down trees. I skip and jump.
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars.
Lizacic pointed out that "before the kidney transplant he would not have been seen dead doing the housework, and expected his wife to do it all, but now found it both relaxing and fulfilling."
I cut down trees. I wear high heels,
Suspendies, and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie,
Just like my dear Papa.
"He said: 'My wife is the only one that is pleased. I do most of the housework now, and I blame the hospital that transplanted me the kidney of a 50-year-old woman instead of a man's kidney.'"
What's this? Wants to be a girlie?! Oh, My!
And I thought you were so rugged! Poofter!...
"His wife Radmila added: 'If the new femine side to him is confined to housework I am very happy, I only hope he doesn't start looking at other men.'" Which makes it absolutely imperative that he stay away from the gay rodeos.
He's a lumberjack, and he's okay.
He sleeps all night and he works all day.
Mega hat tip to Soccer Dad.