Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


February 25, 2005

Pillage challenge -- last call

I want to thank the people who have participated in the Pillage Challenge by contributing $25 to one of the seven worthy charities and who have received from me a free Pillage Idiot mug. I especially want to thank M.E. over at Stand in the Trenches both for having participated and for having given the Pillage Challenge a plug on her blog a couple of weeks ago.

The response overall has been a little disappointing to me, but maybe that's because my readership has its annual meeting in the back seat of a VW beetle. That said, let me say this: I will keep the Pillage Challenge open until Thursday, March 3. I still have some mugs left, so please follow the instructions at the Pillage Challenge link above.