Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


December 05, 2007

Ron Paul chats with his cocker spaniel, Part 3

"Dr. Paul": Did you see me on Oprah on Monday?

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": No, sorry, I don't mean Oprah.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": What's that other lady named?

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": The one who runs that show, The View, with the three other ladies?

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Whoopi, what is it, Goldberg? Is that it?

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Yeah, I think that's it.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Pretty funny, isn't it?

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": I mean, a black lady named Goldberg.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Which, I think, is really a Jewish name.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Like those two spies, Julius and Ethel, who were executed in the early 1950s.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": And Whoopi's a pretty amusing name in itself.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": One of those cushions that when you sit on them they make an embarrassing sound.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": And everyone thinks you just sliced the cheese.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Anyway, being surrounded by adoring women is nothing new for me.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": After all, I am an OB-GYN.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": But you could tell they really liked me.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Even though they're liberals.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Because even though we don't agree on abortion, we really have a lot in common.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Like opposing the war.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": And what we think of this President.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Who, by the way, never seems to have enough sovereign nations to invade.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": So he's busy prosecuting a supporter of mine who produces the "Liberty Dollar."

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": You know, the coin that has my picture on it?

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": That's exactly the kind of tyrranical behavior you'd expect from this President.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Retaliating against a decent, upstanding citizen.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Just because he thinks the Federal Reserve Board is unconstitutional.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Which it is, by the way.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": I've known that since I was in third grade.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": During World War II.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Which was the last time Congress made an explicit declaration of war.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": So that war was actually legal under the Constitution.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Although in 1943 I still wanted the President to bring the troops home immediately.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": I mean, what business did we have meddling in a dispute between the Germans and the British?

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": People were saying, anyway, that it was the big European money men who were behind it.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Not that I necessarily agreed with that, but it raised questions that should have been looked into.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": And we really should have examined what we had done that made the Germans hate us.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": You know, I really wish I had raised this with Whoopi.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Because I'll bet she would've agreed with me.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul": Given her obvious interest in Austrian economics.

Cocker Spaniel:

"Dr. Paul":

Cocker Spaniel: Yeah, whatever. In my experience, no left-wing chick is ever going to be into you if you can't stop Hayek-ing her chainik. If you'll pardon my neocon language.

************************

Previous:

Ron Paul chats with his cocker spaniel, Part 2

Ron Paul chats with his cocker spaniel

Ron Paul goes to the post office


Related:

Excerpts of Ron Paul on The View

Liberty Dollars


Slightly Related:

Other candidates in third grade