Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


April 24, 2007

JIB Awards -- Pillage Idiot cheat sheet (with updates)

BUMPED again for updates. (Scroll down for regular programming.)

Click here if you feel like voting for me. For the record, I'm getting my butt kicked pretty badly already.

UPDATE: As of 7:30 p.m. EDT on Monday, April 23, I'm running dead last with three votes. Serves me right.

UPDATE: As of 12:30 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, April 24, I'm still dead last, only I now have four votes. Technically, it's possible to vote for myself again, but that would be truly demeaning. Thank you to my three voters. Funny, but this seems to prove me right that this is not a humor blog at all. I'm actually relieved.

Now that I'm starting to get referrals from my listing at the JIB Awards site, I probably should give you a little cheat sheet. There may be two or three people who aren't already familiar with Pillage Idiot.

This isn't really a humor blog at all. As I've said, I'm just the guy in the back of your sixth grade class who shouts out an occasional wisecrack, solely to get attention.

But you've obviously come here for humor, so I'll try to oblige. Let me offer you my cheat sheet, which, as you'll see, is a bunch of links to selected posts in certain categories, in reverse chronological order.

And just let me say this again: "I don't deserve the honor, so I won't ask you to vote for me. But if you're so inclined, I promise not to give you a wedgie if you do. I'll be too busy getting my butt kicked."

Photo comics

Bill Clinton grabs some contributions for Hillary

Hillary responds to Kate Michelman

Hillary begins a conversation

When Harry dissed Nancy

Ned Lamont kicks into high gear


General stuff

My conversation with Julie at Amtrak

Top ten signs that Sen. Allen's mother is Jewish


Fish story

What's that smell?

EXCLUSIVE: Pillage Idiot interviews the late Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

The official "Is Josh Bolten Jewish?" post

President Cleavage, Part 2

The four stages of kitniot


A few serious posts (which is not why you're here)

Looking for bias in all the wrong places

The hidden Jewish vote

Jew in America