Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


April 29, 2007

JIB Awards -- initial voting is over

The first round -- for me, the final round -- is over at the JIB Awards. As you can see from the screencap (below) of the unverified results, I finished last in Humor Group A, with 12 votes, but just barely behind the next two, with 13 and 14 votes. I did finish ahead of a couple of blogs in the other groups, for whatever that's worth. And I guess the consolation is that four of the top five humor blogs overall were in Group A, so the butt kicking I was given looked even worse that it was.

Anyway, thank you to anyone who voted for me. Thank you to Soccer Dad for having nominated me in the first place. Thank you to my competition for not spiking the ball in the end zone. And please go over there and vote for the worthy blogs in the next round.