Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


September 15, 2006

Guest-blogging at protein wisdom???

Jeff Goldstein at protein wisdom has signed a contract on a house and is busy arranging house-related matters. He's invited readers to guest-blog, and, in an effort to make a complete fool of myself, I volunteered, along with several others.

You know, if Warren Buffett said to me, "Come on, why don't you do a little investing for me with my money," don't you think I'd do it in a heartbeat (if I actually had one)?

I'm telling you this just in case you're foolish enough not to read Jeff on a regular basis and don't already know.

UPDATE: An occasionally updated list of my guest posts.

Allow me to introduce myself

Cease fire in the sex-ed wars

Senator McCain goes to the public library

Senator McCain goes to the public library -- ALTERNATE VERSION

The sinestrosphere discovers guest-blogging at pw

Top ten signs that Sen. Allen's mother is Jewish (also posted at Pillage Idiot)