Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


March 29, 2008

If Barack Obama were Jewish, instead of the Second Coming of Jesus, Part 4

Obama (shouting into his cell phone): . . . no, Rabbi . . . Rabbi . . . no . . . I . . . I didn't say I was leaving the shul . . . I . . . I was speaking . . . it was a double hypothetical like . . . like the gemara . . . you know? . . . but Rabbi, you really . . . you really can't talk that way . . . you know I'm running for President . . . you know people are watching . . . I mean, her people are scouring . . . they're scouring your website . . . you know that, so you can't say . . . no . . . you can't say those things about the goyim . . . you can't . . . no . . . yes . . . yes, I know the history, Rabbi . . . I know the history . . . yeah, the goyim have been kicking our asses for 3,000 years . . . yeah, I know that, but Rabbi, you can't . . . no . . . no . . . no, the jokes are OK, rabbi . . . uh huh . . . uh huh . . . uh huh . . . yeah, that's a good one . . . that's good . . . and this one, too . . . yeah, so a Gentile calls his mother . . . you've heard that one? . . . OK, a Gentile calls his mother and . . . and he says to her, "Mother" . . . he says, "Mother" . . . that's how Gentiles talk . . . "Mother, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to come to your house for dinner on Thanksgiving" . . . and . . . and . . . she says, "OK, I understand" . . . yeah, you like that one, huh? . . . but Rabbi . . . Rabbi . . . you gotta stop saying those things . . . those things about the goyim . . .


More here.