Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


August 26, 2008

If Barack Obama were Jewish, instead of the Second Coming of Jesus, Part 6

Obama (shouting into his cell phone): No . . . no . . . Bill, no . . . Bill . . . I know, Bill . . . listen to me . . . sha shtil . . . listen, Bill, you're . . . you're the last goddam Democratic president . . . and . . . and . . . and people look up to you, so . . . yeah, Bill . . . and it's my damned convention now, Bill . . . yeah . . . and you can't . . . you can't say that s---, you know . . . about . . . about supporting some other candidate who . . . who can deliver . . . no, Bill . . . no . . . no, don't give me that crap . . . I heard . . . I heard what you said . . . Bill . . . Bill, I thought we had a deal . . . and . . . what do I get, huh? . . . I'll tell you . . . bupkes . . . that's what I've got from you . . . and . . . and . . . no, Bill . . . no, don't try to tell me it was . . . it was hypothetical . . . 'cause I wasn't born yesterday, Bill . . . no, Bill, you're trying to . . . to do me in . . . why, Bill? . . . why? . . . Bill? . . . Bill??!! . . . UCCH, mamzer hung up on me again . . .


Story.

UPDATE (8/27): And now, HotAir has the video.