Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


October 16, 2008

Joey Biden is sent to the principal's office

"Look, John’s last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs."

-- Joe Biden


Principal: Joey, Mrs. Ballenchain tells me you've been saying bad words in her classroom.

Biden: No, Mr. Whacker, it's all a misunderstanding.

Principal: Really, Joey? Pray tell.

Biden: Well, Mr. Whacker, when she turned off the lights to show a movie, I said, "It's as dark as a ship's hold in here."

Principal: Be honest, Joey. You didn't say "ship's hold," did you?

Biden: Well . . . uh . . . I . . . er . . . I guess not.

Principal: Because Mrs. Ballenchain says you used a four-letter word.

Biden: Gosh, no, Mr. Whacker. It was actually only three letters.

Principal: Three letters?

Biden: Yeah . . . S - H - I - T. Three letters.


Biden video here.

.