Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


October 01, 2008

If Barack Obama were Jewish, instead of the Second Coming of Jesus, Part 9

Obama (shouting into his cell phone): . . . no . . . no . . . Ma . . . no . . . I know it's serious . . . yeah . . . a crisis . . . I know . . . I know about the investment banks . . . yeah . . . I know . . . no . . . no . . . I'm not suspending . . . not suspending my campaign . . . no . . . no . . . look, Ma . . . look . . . I need to win . . . win the election . . . I need to win it . . . no . . . no . . . look . . . look, Ma . . . there are 99 others . . . other senators who can . . . who can debate it . . . no . . . OK, 98 . . . yeah, if Biden stays away . . . yeah . . . yeah . . . it's OK, Ma . . . it IS . . . yeah . . . yeah . . . what? . . . protect Herbie? . . . no, Ma . . . no . . . listen to me, Ma . . . listen to me . . . no . . . Herbie Goldman is . . . he's got nothing to do with Goldman Sachs . . . Ma . . . Ma . . .