Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


August 31, 2008

Sarah Palin is evil

Now that morons like John Kerry are comparing Sarah Palin to Dick Cheney (via HotAir), someone had to do this, and why not me? (with apologies to Bert is Evil)




UPDATE: Getting quite a few hits for "Sarah Palin is an idiot" and similar searches. To those of you who have arrived here that way, you'll really hate some of my previous political stuff: my Obama posts, my Hillary posts, and my Bill Clinton posts. Here's one post that knocks McCain. Not exactly equal opportunity, but there you go.

UPDATE (9/3): Up to nearly 300 hits. So I'll give you more evidence Sarah Palin is evil.





UPDATE (9/9): Well, we're approaching 1,000 search visitors now, nearly half of whom were searching for "Sarah Palin is evil" or a variant.

UPDATE (9/17): We get comments.