Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


August 13, 2006

Mini-break

I'm headed out for three days to St. Louis on our annual ballpark trip. I've invited a couple of people to guest-blog here, but both were non-committal. So maybe there will be new posts here. And maybe there won't. That's the kind of interesting surprise you get so much of at Pillage Idiot. (If I were the kind of guy who took a laptop with him, I might "phone in" myself, but I'm relegated to whatever public internet access is available at our hotel.)

Do me a favor, though, and make sure nothing happens while I'm gone.

Meanwhile, all I have for you until I return, is a couple of photos of people protesting Pillage Idiot. These were originally part of a photo comic about John Kerry's energy policy, but the comic has been left on the cutting room floor.