Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


August 14, 2006

Blocked?

Well, fans, I'm here at a hotel in St. Louis at the public internet terminals in the lobby, and ya know what? Pillage Idiot is blocked by the content advisor. I'm considered "Adult/Mature, Intimate Apparel."

Now, I understand the intimate apparel designation, given a couple of recent posts about "bras that do tricks," which I can't link to (because I can't access the site) though you'll see them if you scroll down.

But what I don't understand is adult/mature. If you check out the Pillage Idiot Advisory System, you see that this blog should be rated "juvenile/immature."

Funny thing is, I've had no trouble reaching protein wisdom. Jeff, you're just not trying hard enough! Ace is blocked. I'm blocked. And you're not?