Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


February 07, 2006

Top search terms

It's now been almost six months to the day since I started using eXTReMe Tracking at Pillage Idiot to give me more detail on site visitors than I get with Site Meter.

Here's my favorite part of it: The top search terms leading people here.

The top term, you won't be surprised to hear, is "idiot." I get searches like "idiot bush," "kerry idiot," and "cindy sheehan is an idiot."

That's followed, in order, by:

naked
the
pillage
wesley
baker
sex
nude
swimming

You know, you might almost think there was something to this.

Number 10 is "fulla," followed by:

sheehan
thai
trans
and
cindy

as numbers 11 to 15.

This is actually pretty depressing, because it means the only topics of interest here have been Wesley Baker, the now executed Maryland murderer, and Cindy Sheehan, the idiot. On the other hand, there's nude swimming.