Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


October 14, 2005

Two questions

1. A few weeks ago, I offered reciprocal blogrolling to readers who had their own blogs. I've added two bloggers as a result. Does anyone else want to be blogrolled (assuming you meet the minimal requirements in my original offer)?

2. I've almost never participated in the comments sections here. I figure that comments are for readers who want to express their views of my post or other readers' comments. I know a lot of bloggers do, though mostly people who attract a lot of commenters. This morning, I felt the need to respond to one person commenting on an essay I put up last month, so my question is whether anyone would like me (occasionally) to respond in the comments section. I'll take your views under advisement.