Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


November 22, 2004

Pillage outage

My apologies to readers who tried to view the blog between noon and 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time today.

I have a day job and make it a practice not to post from work, for obvious reasons. Sometimes, though, I stay at my desk during lunch and tinker with the template. Today, when I saved a minor change, Blogger (motto: "we suck major eggs") saved nothing but, oh, about the first two dozen lines, leaving Pillage Idiot a blank background and little more. This happened to me once at the very beginning of my blogging, when I was able to re-create the blog without much trouble. Since then, I've saved a backup of the template on my computer at home every time I've made changes. Today, Mrs. Attila, despite having undergone nasty dental work this morning, was able to e-mail it to me at the office, and we're back up and running. I hope this is the last time I post from work.