Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


May 30, 2008

Attention Pillagemail subscribers

In the past month and a half, I've had a surprising number of readers -- i.e., more than one or two -- sign up for Pillagemail, my (almost) daily automatic email of my posts. See the form at the top of the left sidebar.

Thank you for you interest, but I need to tell you -- by which I mean not you but the other guy -- that you have to activate your subscription through the email that is sent out in my name by FeedBurner. If you don't activate, you're not going to receive Pillagemail. That's the way FeedBurner operates (and I think it's a good idea, too, for obvious reasons).

So for the several of you who signed up this month but didn't activate your subscription, go back through your mail to find it. It probably has a subject line something like this: "Activate your Email Subscription to Pillage Idiot." Also, you should certainly check your spam folder. If both of those methods are unsuccessful, you can re-subscribe and activate through the new email.

Finally, in case you'd like to have another look at my informal privacy notice, you can click the link immediately under "Get your daily Pillagemail."

Thank you.