Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


February 27, 2007

Simply noted

Yesterday, the Wall Street Journal's opinionjournal.com site ran a review of Dinesh D'Souza's newest book, "The Enemy at Home: The Cultural Left and Its Responsibility for 9/11." The review was written by Scott Johnson, of PowerLine, who is one of my favorite bloggers. He's smart, serious, and not a bomb thrower, like so many of the other big-name bloggers. Needless to say, Johnson's review is excellent -- calm, reasoned, thoughtful. I urge you to read it.

I have not read D'Souza's book and do not intend to. All I will say on the subject of his thesis is this: As much as I dislike the cultural left in this country, if forced to take sides between these people and the Islamists who want to destroy all of us, I'm foursquare on the side of our cultural left.