Maryland Blogger Alliance

Alliance FAQs

Latest MBA Posts


September 29, 2005

Who's your Supreme Court nominee?

Via Baseball Crank, I took a quiz. Here's my result:

JUDGE EDITH HOLLAN JONES
JUDGE EDITH HOLLAN JONES
U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, appointed by
Reagan, born 1949
A Texan! Nearly nominated to Souter's seat by
G.H.W. Bush. You're hoping the son follows
through! Jones is considered radioactive by
Democrats, which you (and the administration)
might consider a plus!


New World Man presents: My favorite candidate for the Supreme Court
brought to you by Quizilla

Actually, this is pretty accurate for me. My choices are Miguel Estrada, Edith Jones, and Mike Luttig, in that order.

I fiddled with the answers to the questions on the quiz and got different and somewhat peculiar results. Gideon's Blog thinks the poll sucks major eggs, and it's hard to disagree, though I can't imagine anyone takes this whole thing terribly seriously.